How much does it cost?
Drivers ed is $450.00 which includes the DOL State written test.
DOL State drive/Skill test $40.00 in your vehicle *at this time all drive tests are being conducted in an AC Driving School car due to State cleaning requirements.
DOL State Drive/Skill test in AC Driving School vehicle $50.00
Written DOL test $30.00
1 hour Practice drive (must have a valid permit or license) $60.00
How Do I Schedule My Driving Sessions?
- Driving Times are handled on Driversed.wickett.net website Click here http://Driversed.wickett.net. Choose which drive time works best for you and student.
What do I need to bring to Parent Orientation?
- Each student will need to have the Driver Education Agreement and the Student Record filled out and signed.
- Washington Drivers: You will need to pre-apply here and supply your WDL#.
- Where Are Classes Held? Classes and Parent Orientations are a held at the AC Driving school offices, 2123 5th Ave, Clarkston (right next to Heights Family Foods) and in Pullman at the Gladish Community Center, Room 306.
How Many Classes / Drives Must I Complete To Obtain My License?
- Each student must complete 34 hours of class room instruction (17 classes) and 5 driving sessions/Observations.
How Much Does this Driver Education Course Cost?
- Drivers Education is $450 per student (includes written state test). Payment is due at the Parent Orientation Meeting (10 days prior to class). We accept checks, cash, & credit cards (add a $10 convenience fee for credit transactions). Payments can be made if necessary; please contact me if you need to arrange a payment plan.
How Many Students Per Class?
- Current class sizes are limited to 18-20 students. If a class has 18 students registered, a waiting list will be created.
How Old Must Students Be To Register?
- Students must be at least 15 years old on the first day of class.